Albumprinter's management team
Sven Ripper (1977), Managing Director
Sven joined Albumprinter in July 2012 as the new Managing Director to take Albumprinter to the next level. He has held several positions as a Vice President within Marketing & Sales.
- Joined Vistaprint during the start-up days in 2000/2001.
- He has held various leadership positions at Vistaprint during the last twelve years: VP European Marketing, VP Sales & Marketing, VP Product & User Experience.
- VP Consumer Segment Marketing.
- Launched Vistaprint’s international business with a cubicle strategy in US in 2001, resulting in millions of acquired customers, and a European business unit.
- He holds a BA (2000) & MBA (2001) from Bentley University, Waltham, MA.
Wouter Staatsen (1974), Vice President Product and Operations
Wouter became Vice President Product and Operations in July 2012. He joined Albumprinter in 2009 as CFO. He has a background In Private Equity and Management Consultancy.
- From 2009 till mid 2012 he worked at Albumprinter as CFO.
- Till 2009, Wouter worked on various finance projects as an independent interim manager.
- From 2003 till 2007 he managed due diligences, turnarounds and buy-and-build programs at H2 Equity Partners, an independent private equity firm.
- From 2000 till 2002 he worked at McKinsey & Company as a management consultant.
- He holds a law degree from Leiden University (1999) and an MBA from INSEAD in Fontainebleau (2003).
Jon Egiluz (1978), Marketing Operations Director Albelli
Jon joined Albumprinter mid 2012 as Marketing Operations Director Albelli, Albumprinters own consumer brand.
- Since 2007 he held several different roles within the Vistaprint European Marketing team in Barcelona. From building the product marketing to site optimization, segment lead, customer retention… to finally be the lead in the marketing integration team between Vistaprint and Albumprinter
- From 2005 to 2007 he worked in the telecom/Internet industry first as consultant (Greenwich Consulting) and later as marketing business analyst in Skype
- Prior to that he has been consultant in PriceWaterHouseCoopers (later became part of IBM) and as eBusiness Manager for Lyreco in the Spain & Portugal region
Frank van Run (1967), Head of Product Marketing
Frank became Head of Product Marketing in July 2012. He joined Albumprinter in 2010 as Marketing and Sales Director Albelli.
- From 2010 till mid 2012 he worked at Albumprinter as Marketing and Sales Director Albelli, Albumprinters own consumer brand.
- In 2003 he joined Vodafone the Netherlands to lead their Value Added Services department until 2007 when he joined greeting card market leader Greetz as their Country Manager NL and later became responsible for their International business.
- In 2001, Frank joined UCP as Managing Director in London, targeting both B2B as B2C audiences for mobile services
- He joined AND International Publishing in 1996 after which he started his own company Future Friday in 1999, where he launched an online consumer portal offering mobile services to approx 400.000 end-users.
Barbara Henkelman (1976), Marketing & Sales Director
Barbara joined Albumprinter in August 2007 as Account Manager for Albumprinter’s private label partners and was promoted to Marketing & Sales Director Indirect Sales in April 2011.
- Immediately prior to joining Albumprinter Barbara took a yearlong sabbatical in which she travelled through India, South-East Asia, Australia, New Zealand and the US.
- During her five years in London, she held various sales roles in the hospitality industry and her last position was Director of Sales for 3 Holiday Inn hotels.
- Barbara started her career as a marketing & communications executive at an internet start-up in 1999, before moving to London in 2001.
Maarten Wensveen (1979), IT Manager
Maarten has been involved with Albumprinter since the early days.
- Prior to working at Albumprinter, he was director of an SME IT company Quantes IT.
- In 2004, he joined the start-up Albumprinter and developed the IT infrastructure to support its exponential growth.
- Currently he’s responsible for all customer facing, workflows and other software development. The IT infrastructure is mainly residing in the “cloud”.